Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Long time no blog.

For any of you iPad/iPhone owners, my good friend Sara turned me onto a new app.  It's like Words With Friends, but pictionary!  It's called We Doodle, it's free (even the HD version) and I'm addicted.  You draw, then someone gets three guesses per drawing.  I love it.  But seriously, some of these people I'm questioning how they passed Kindergarten Art class.  Tip:  Turn off the Doodle help mode, and it gets rid of all of those weird squiggly lines.  It took me longer to figure that out than I'd like to admit. 



"Yes, I destroyed her collar, and the bows are next!" - Pete

Rigby has been exploring her femine side with a brand spankin' new pink bow I picked up this week during a Feeder's Supply run.  It's pretty cute.  She has the perfect floppy, fuzzy ears to wear cute bows.  They don't even seem to bother her, so it's win/win.  Her awesome Bark Avenue (yes, Bark Avenue I love that) pink leather collar bit the dust last week when apparently Pete needed a chew toy when they were in their crate.  Thanks, Pete. 


We started watching the new HBO series, Game of Thrones last Sunday.  Hmmm.  I'm not quite raving about it yet.  Critics who have seen the first six episodes do claim the first was the weakest, so given my love for the genre I'm thinking of seeing where it goes.  If you're into fantasy/medieval/with some Sci-Fi thrown in...watch it on Sunday nights.  (I'm still holding my breath for TrueBlood to return!)  Warning though, as with any and all HBO shows, gratutitous nudity runs amok.  And is it just me, or does the platinum blonde chick look exactly like the star of Coyote Ugly?  They have to be sisters right?  Is it just me?  I need to IMDB that right away. 

Elton John.  Quite the performer!  We saw him on tax day evening at the Yum! Center.  Amazing!  There is a reason the dude is a legend.  He sounds absolutely amazing live.  Studio quality.  I've always loved his music and am fortunate enough to say I've seen him live now.  It wasn't the grand "show" I might've been expecting, however the setlist and sheer talent more than made up for that.  Next on the list...Oaks and Derby.  I've got the dress, the shoes, and most importantly, the hat! 


No comments:

Post a Comment