Monday, November 21, 2011

The Holidays are Approaching!

The tree is UP.  The mantel is adorned with stockings! Thanks to Kohls and their lovely 60% off Veteran's Day sale I scored lots of holiday loot for less!   I'm notorious for jumping the proverbial gun on putting up the Christmas cheer.  This year I was only 6 days earlier than what is typically socially acceptable.  That day being the day after Thanksgiving.  Saturday I was on a cleaning frenzy to prepare for our dinner guests that evening and why not go ahead and decorate.  Rigby's stocking came in the mail on Friday along with my new favorite thing - candy cane stocking hangers!  I've been on my mint themed Christmas kick for several years now, I haven't tired of it so far.  I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and bring on the Black Friday shopping!

Mint tree is up!
Everyone gets a stocking

Couldn't pass up the mini tree and matching skirt
Got these gems from Bronners.com - LOVE THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment