Monday, September 10, 2012

Technology, not just for humans. Oh, and the NFL Season kicks off!

Dis mine.  I keep it now.
This is just too funny not to share.  In noticing the cats increasing weight gain, I've been trying to find new ways to get them on the move.  Fergie will have her occasional burst of energy and go nuts playing with her toys, but those times are short lived and few and far between.  I searched the App Store on my iPad to see if they had any games for cats.  They did!  Some were free, some were around .99 cents or so.  I purchased one called simply "Toys for Cats" and it was a hit to say the least!  You can choose from a mouse, rat, spider, frog or ping pong ball for them to chase and bat around on the screen.  The rat has a little hole it can go into and disappear...that's Fergie's favorite.  She looks under the iPad and tries to figure out where it went, when it pops back on screen she goes insane.  I highly recommend making the .99 investment if you are looking for something new to entertain a sedentary indoor kitty!  Spencer gets into too, however he didn't take to it nearly as well as Fergie.  He's more of a feather-on-a-wand sorta guy.  Check out my crazy girl in action:


Here is her sister, Rigby, becoming interested in what she's doing:


In other news, this past Sunday opened Week 1 of this NFL season!  The Colts didn't pull out their first win, but at least Andrew Luck got his debut out of the way.  He had a lot of turnovers...but I still have high hopes for our #1 overall draft pick!!!  Peyton Manning's first game as a Bronco was bittersweet to say the least.  Seeing him in that orange jersey seemed so foreign and wrong.  It was fantastic to see him playing like his old self...like he never skipped a beat.  I now have to add the Denver Broncos as my second favorite NFL team, and will absolutely be cheering for them too.  Go Manning!

Rigby and Pete were also in the NFL spirit!



No comments:

Post a Comment